Sunday 18 January 2009

The Beauty of Love

This has been written long time ago.....

For many reason I write this words for the most wonderful man in my life
who always be there for me since the day we've been together
you gave me so many things and you know how much I appreciate that
you gave me love and power so we can passed all those difficulties we have
and thanks to Allah we made it
You know how much I love you and I know how much you love me
and deep in my heart I always feel warm love and it make me smile
and strong while I'm thinking of you
Every night I close my eyes and pray to Allah, please keep this relationship
with me, coz I never have someone as wonderful as you
and I don't want anybody else but you
I pray to Allah with the purity inside me, let him be my first and the last
Let me live with him for the rest of my life
No one can take this lovely man's place in my heart
May our love live forever for the rest of our life
I believe I chose the right man, the one who will share my life with forever......


No comments: